The owner and the administrator of the web pages is GEN-I, trgovanje in prodaja električne energije, d.o.o. Vrbina 17, 8270 Krško, Slovenia (hereinafter: GEN-I). GEN-I shall make every effort to provide the most accurate and updated information on its site. However, website users should keep in mind that the text is intended for information purposes only, and therefore GEN-I can not guarantee and does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of information. Users take full responsibility for their use of the published content. GEN-I reserves the right to change, add or remove any web page content, at any time.
Neither GEN-I nor any other legal or natural person who participated in the creation and design of these web pages accepts no responsibility for occasional website unavailability, or for any inaccuracy of information, nor for any potential damage caused by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, and therefore such party shall not be liable for any damage or inconvenience resulting from the existence of web pages, from access to and/or use and/or inability to use the information on the web pages and/or for any errors or omissions in the content, even if the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
GEN-I web pages may contain links to third party web pages which are not under control of GEN-I. GEN-I does not warrant for and may not receive or forward any complaints regarding the accuracy of the content of any referenced or linked web page, and shall not assume any responsibility for data protection on these web pages.
All information and images published on the website (text, photos, drawings, maps and plans, applications) are the property of GEN-I and subject to copyright protection. Any reproduction (copying, reproduction, publishing, transfer) must clearly state GEN-I as its source.
GEN-I is committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal information of website users. The data collected shall be used exclusively to improve the user experience and for the user-specified purposes. Personal and contact information shall not be used for any other purpose and shall not be disclosed to third parties without the express permission of the website user. We shall make everything in our power to protect your personal information against any violation and abuse.
To optimize web pages, portals or applications (hereinafter: web pages) for system efficiency, usability and providing useful information on GEN-I services, GEN-I automatically collects and stores cookies on users' computers. The collected information includes the user's IP address, browser type and language setting, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and date/time of visit.
This information is used by GEN-I to effectively manage the web pages, to learn more about users' behaviour during their visit of the web pages, to analyse trends and to gather demographic information about users in a comprehensive manner. The collected information may be used for marketing and advertising services, and for communication (for example to optimize and improve the user experience providing more attractive offers and services).
What types of cookies are used on GEN-I web pages?
GEN-I may use the following types of cookies:
- temporary or session cookies: these are cookies in temporary memory while the user navigates the website (they are erased when the user closes the web browser). Session cookies are required for the proper functioning of certain applications and functions on GEN-I web pages;
- permanent or persistent cookies: GEN-I uses persistent cookies to improve user experience (for example to store registration information, language setup and the like). These cookies remain within cookie's file for a longer period until they are erased. The time period depends on the settings selected by the user in Internet browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to a web server each time someone visits the web page. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
- 1st party cookies come from GEN-I web page the user is visiting. These cookies may be persistent or temporary. By using these cookies the web pages remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future.
- 3rd party cookies originate from other partner websites (for example websites measuring traffic). Third parties may thus collect user information from various websites for different purposes: from advertising, usage analysis to product improvements.
For more information about cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
1. GEN-I cookies
|Cookie name||Purpose||Cookie time||Company|
|ARRAffinity||For proper functioning of MS Azure||Upon closing your browser||GEN-I|
|cookie_accept||Cookie accept||1 year||GEN-I|
2. Most common external web pages/services cookies (third-party cookies)
|Cookie name||Purpose||Cookie time||Company|
|__utma||Page views statistics||2 years||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||Page views statistics||30 minutes||Google Analytics|
|__utmc||Page views statistics||Upon closing your browser||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||Page views statistics||6 months||Google Analytics|
|__utmv||Page views statistics||Upon closing your browser||Google Analytics|
Enabling and disabling cookies and similar technologies
The user my accept or reject all cookies on all web pages visited bearing in mind that the majority of browsers automatically accept cookies. The user may block cookies by changing the Internet browser settings.
If cookies are disabled, some of the features and full functionality of web pages is no longer available or does not work properly.
Changes of terms and contact with GEN-I
GEN-I may periodically update these terms in accordance with changes of services and activities, and based on user feedback. When GEN-I updates the terms the date of the last update is changed accordingly.
The terms apply from the effective date until revoked or changed.
Date of the last update of terms and statements: 4 June 2014